- Place the garlic in a mixing bowl and by using the end of a rolling
pin, beat it into a paste. Alternatively use a blender.
- Add the codís roe and continue beating into a paste.
- Soak the bread in water and then squeeze out all the water.
- Add the bread to the paste and continue to beat well. Add more bread
if a weaker fish taste is required.
- Slowly add the oil a little at a time, continuing to beat well. Add
more if required.
- Finally, add the lemon and mix well.
- Serve with pitta bread.